Friday, November 4, 2011

Introducing Some Free Audio-Relating Softwares

Test record for uploading on blog by moritatuj17

Above is my test recording for blogposting.

The software I used is called ChoRoku(超録), and I'm sorry, this one's a Japanese software, too, just like the one I introduced before. :(
But believe me, this software's for free, and it allows you to record as long as you want, and you can make your recordings to be either WAV, WMA, OGG, and MP3 formats! <-- You'll find definitions of each files here!
You even can select recording modes from disc-burn recording, AM radio recording, and conference recording.

Remember, you have to get a converter if you wanna change file-formats after you've already recorded a stuff and that usually is NOT for free ... but sometimes IS free online; that Scott told me so.
Actually, I've found another free audio-converter software for free, but I don't know whether it works well or not coz I didn't download it since I'm not converting audio files so often.


...AND I can't for get that I was able to upload my audio-recording TNX to SoundCloud website.





<CONCLUSION>

Voice recordings are FUN!! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment