Friday, September 2, 2011

My First Blogging Here

Actually, not knowing what to write, or what to say...

So, maybe, I'll start thinking of which direction to go in this blog.


Hmm...
OK, since this is a blog for a class, I think I'm gonna try sticking to it ... sticking to a relatable topic, at least!
Like, what I thought, and what I learned while working on class/out-o-class activities
...Well, I seem like a nerdy, smartass-kind of "GOOD STUDENT", don't I? XD

BUT I'M NOT LIKE THAT.
I was just lazy to make a new topic... XD;;;


Well, anyway, this only is a brief, almost like an aim-like, temporal direction for this blog, SO DO NOT SWALLOW MY WORDS.
I'm a random dude ... sorry! XD;;;



...OK, maybe that's it for today, coz it's just a starting-off point.
Except for one thing;

DAMN SPAM DENIAL SYSTEM OF FLI*KR.
That was not so easy for me to wait till I'll be able to sign-in!:(

No comments:

Post a Comment